There is nothing special to this at all, but it really looks pretty & colorful, especially for summertime cookouts.
Simple Fruit Salad
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped up
- 1 carton blueberries
- 1 carton stawberries, chopped up into bite size pieces
- 1 bag of white grapes, quartered into bite size pieces
- any other fruit you have handy (honeydew and pineapple and kiwi work nicely)
- 2 fresh mint leaves, chopped
Chop up all the fruit and put in mixing bowl. Add mint leaves and mix together. Serve immediately.